- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Arsenal boost: Key man returns to training but midfielder ruled out
Arsenal have received a boost with Francis Coquelin returning to training ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Olympiakos but Mikel Arteta is likely to miss the game through injury.
Coquelin has been forced to sit out our last two matches against Tottenham and Leicester after suffering a knee injury against Chelsea last weekend.
However, according to the Mirror, the Frenchman was out on the training pitch this morning meaning he could now return to the starting eleven to face Olympikos tomorrow night.
Coquelin’s return will be a timely one as Mathieu Flamini is out of the game with a hamstring injury while the Mirror claim that Arteta is also likely to miss out after picking up a knock at Leicester on Saturday.
Neither Flamini nor Arteta took part in training today so I think it’s safe to say neither will be available when the Greek champs come to the Emirates on Tuesday.
Arsene Wenger is due to hold his press conference shortly so we should have a full team news update this afternoon.