- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Videos: Alexis Sanchez Trains On The Beach Ahead Of Arsenal Return
Alexis Sanchez just doesn’t know what the term ‘holiday’ is, does he? The Chilean super star was given an extended break by Arsene Wenger after helping his country win the Copa America this summer.
The boss probably thought the attacker would do what most other footballers seem to do on their holidays – head to Dubai, Miami or Las Vegas and party hard with a load of scantily clad women.
However, Sanchez has other ideas and it seems he just can’t keep himself away from football as the 26-year-old has upload two videos of him training on the beach.
I bet it absolutely killed Sanchez to see his team-mates out on the pitch at the Emirates Cup this weekend and it seem he’s trying to keep himself fit so he’s ready to go as soon as possible when he finally returns to pre-season training next Monday.
Sanchez will only have a week to prepare for the West Ham game and while Arsene has said it takes a ‘normal’ footballer at least three weeks to get back up to speed, he hinted Sanchez could be ready sooner – probably because he still trains during his holidays!
Check out the videos here: