- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Team News: Wenger’s Update On Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby & Debuchy
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has given an update on the fitness of Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta, Abou Diaby and Mathieu Debuchy ahead of our trip to Burnley this weekend.
Wilshere and Arteta haven’t featured since way back in November due to ankle and calf injuries but they came through a run-out for the Under-21′s on Tuesday unscathed.
Debuchy has endured a miserable season that’s been plagued by injuries and after missing the first half of the campaign with an ankle injury, he then dislocated his shoulder against Stoke in January.
Diaby is yet to feature at all this season after another frustrating year that’s seen him pick up injury after injury, but he too came through a solid run-out for the Under-21′s in midweek after finally getting himself fit.
Speaking to the press this morning ahead of Saturday’s trip to Burnley, Arsene confirmed that the quartet are all now considered fit and available for selection.
We’ll have to wait and see who makes the squad but I’d be surprised if any of the four start the game. I expect Arsene to ease them back into action so a place on the bench is the best they can hope for, but it’s great to get the squad in such positive shape heading into the business end of the season.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) April 9, 2015