- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal Handed Further Injury Boost Ahead Of Spurs Game
Arsenal have been handed another injury boost with Danny Welbeck expected to be passed fit to face Tottenham this weekend.
Welbz has been missing for the last six weeks after picking up a thigh injury during our win against West Ham on Boxing Day.
Arsene Wenger revealed at his press conference last week that the striker was close to a return and the Mirror are reporting that Welbeck is now back in full training.
It means the 23-year-old is fit enough for Saturday’s short trip to White Hart Lane where he’ll join Alexis Sanchez in returning to the squad, as the Chilean was also passed fit after a minor hamstring problem, so Arsene has a real selection headache in attack.
Walcott, Giroud and Ozil were in great form against Aston Villa on Sunday, while Cazorla and Rosicky are also playing superbly well, so it’s going to be interesting to see who the boss goes with from the start against Spurs.
I personally think we’ll see Cazorla and Ramsey in front of Coquelin in the middle of midfield, with Sanchez and Ozil on the wings supporting Giroud.
That would leave Walcott, Rosicky and Welbeck as impact subs, but we’ll have to see what Arsene goes with. It’s certainly a welcome problem to have…