- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTOS: Triple Boost As Injury Doubts Train Ahead Of Gala Clash
Arsenal appear to have been handed a triple injury boost with Yaya Sanogo, Tomas Rosicky and David Ospina all training with the first team ahead of our clash with Galatasaray tomorrow.
Sanogo missed Saturday’s loss at Stoke with a minor calf problem while Rosicky was also absent with a thigh injury.
Ospina hasn’t featured for the first team since our home win over the Turks on the 1st October due to an on-going thigh injury that’s plagued him all season.
However, as you can see from the photos below, the trio were all involved in training this morning and could be in contention to play on Tuesday night.
Rosicky and Sanogo can be clearly seen in the photos and I’d expect both to be in the travelling party that flies to Turkey this afternoon, while you can just make out Ospina in the last photo on the far left.
Wojciech Szczesny was also in training today and could be restored to the starting eleven after missing the last five games with a hip injury, but the boss has confirmed that Laurent Koscielny and Alexis Sanchez will be rested for the game.
Here are some snaps from training this morning: