- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
TEAM: Cazorla OUT – My Arsenal Starting XI To Play Chelsea
Arsenal face a daunting trip to Stamford Bridge to take on Chelsea this weekend, this is the team I’d like to see Arsene Wenger put out.
Szczesny has come under some criticism for his sending off against Galatasaray, and rightly so. It was a real lapse in concentration and it’s something the Pole certainly needs to work on in his game.
However, I think it would be harsh to drop him for Ospina after this mistake. In my opinion, he’s still our best goalkeeper and Sunday is no time to experiment in a position that is going to be vital this weekend.
The back four should remain unchanged. Monreal could be back in contention but I don’t see him replacing Gibbs while Chambers is doing just fine at right-back in the absence of Debuchy.
With Rambo and Arteta still out, Flamini is certain to start again and I’d like to see Wilshere come back in having been rested in midweek. It’s going to be a tough decision on who to leave out but I’d go with Cazorla.
The Spaniard was excellent on Wednesday but so too was The Ox and I think the youngster will give more in terms of tracking back, and Chambers is going to need a lot of protection this weekend!
Hopefully Arsene keeps Ozil in the middle as he was in great form again on Wednesday. I’d certainly start Sanchez as he was combining well with hat-trick hero Welbeck last time out and the pace of our forward line could cause Chelsea some problems.
This is how I’d line-up:
I think it’s a well balanced side and although Santi will be unlucky to be left out, I feel this is the best team to go with for this game. What team would you go with?