- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
PHOTO: Ozil, Diaby, Rosicky + Koscielny All Train With Squad Today
Mesut Ozil, Laurent Koscielny, Tomas Rosicky and Abou Diaby all took part in training with the rest of the Arsenal squad today.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference this morning that Koscielny and Rosicky were facing late fitness tests ahead of tomorrow’s clash with West Ham after missing Saturday’s FA Cup semi final with Wigan.
So it’s a positive sign that the pair were pictured in training this afternoon and they were joined by forgotten midfielder Abou Diaby. The Frenchman is back in training after a year-long recovery from a serious knee injury and with a bit of luck, he might be back in contention for the first team before the end of the season.
Mesut Ozil was also back with the rest of the squad as he steps up his recovery from a hamstring strain suffered during our Champions League first leg with Bayern Munich last month.
The German won’t be available for the Hammers game but could be in contention to face Hull on Sunday, which would be a huge boost as we head into the final stretch of the campaign battling Everton for fourth spot.