- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Player Ratings] Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln: Sanchez inspires Gunners rout
Arsenal eased in to the semi final of the FA Cup with a comfortable 5-0 victory over Lincoln City at the Emirates this evening.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 6.5/10 | Great save to keep it at 0-0. Could have been a very different game had that gone in.
Bellerin 7.5/10 | Lovely work to set-up Giroud for the second goal and was a huge threat down the right all night.
Mustafi 6/10 | Battled well against the physical threat posed by the Lincoln forwards.
Koscielny 6/10 | Like Mustafi, did well up against awkward opposition. Harshly booked.
Gibbs 7/10 | Fluffed a great headed chance to make it 2-0 but created the third goal and was always involved.
Ramsey 6/10 | Didn’t have a great game overall but scored a tap in for the fifth goal.
Xhaka 6/10 | A steady performance in the middle of the park. Picked up his compulsory booking.
Walcott 7.5/10 | Saw a decent shot tipped against the post before opening the scoring with a neat finish. Busy performance from Theo again.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 6/10 | Sprayed a couple of nice passes before limping off midway through the first half.
Alexis 8/10 | Lovely balls in the build-up to the second and third goals, scored the fourth with a superb effort and assisted Ramsey for the fifth. Back to his best.
Giroud 6.5/10 | Kept pretty quiet in the first half. Saw a low effort well saved after the break before making it 2-0 with a simple finish.
Ozil 7.5/10 | His sort of game as we saw plenty of the ball and totally dominated in the second half. Mesut dictated play from deep and linked up well with his team mates.
Coquelin 6/10 | Made some useful interceptions.
Perez 6/10 | Should have won a penalty and went close to scoring a couple of times.