- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Video] Arsenal star offers injury update with Instagram video
It looks like Mohamed Elneny is keeping himself active despite the Arsenal midfielder currently nursing an ankle injury.
Elneny was forced to have treatment on the pitch after turning his ankle during the first half of our FA Cup win over Sutton United last week.
The Egyptian international was able to carry on but was eventually substituted at the break with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appearing for the second half.
Arsene Wenger confirmed after the game that Elneny would be sent for scans and reports soon emerged that the midfielder was facing at least three weeks out after straining ankle ligaments.
The 24-year-old shared a photo on Twitter over the weekend of him wearing a protective boot but that hasn’t stopped him from still working on his fitness.
Elneny has now uploaded a video to Instagram of him in the gym doing a high intensity rope workout to help keep himself in shape while he recovers from his ankle problem.
Let’s hope Mo isn’t out for too long as with Santi Cazorla out for the rest of the season and Aaron Ramsey still nursing a calf problem, we don’t have too many options in the middle of the park right now.