- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Arsenal boost as ‘injured’ duo train ahead of Chelsea
Arsenal appear to have been handed a major double boost with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud snapped taking part in training ahead of tomorrow’s trip to Chelsea.
Oxlade-Chamberlain was a doubt after picking up a knee injury during the closing stages of our 2-1 defeat to Watford on Tuesday night and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference this morning that the midfielder would be given a late fitness test.
It looks like The Ox has put himself in contention to start at Stamford Bridge this weekend after taking part in full training with the rest of the squad at London Colney this afternoon.
The news is a huge boost as with Aaron Ramsey, Granit Xhaka, Mohamed Elneny and Santi Cazorla all unavailable, Oxlade-Chamberlain is expected to start alongside Francis Coquelin in midfield tomorrow.
Giroud was also a fitness doubt after being forced off at half-time on Tuesday night with an ankle injury and the boss also said the striker would be put through a fitness test today.
But the French international has also been photographed taking part in full training so it looks as though he’ll be in the squad to face the Premier League leaders this weekend.
Here are some photo’s from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty images account: