- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
Arsenal trio Sanchez, Giroud & Perez nominated for PL awards
Arsenal trio Alexis Sanchez, Olivier Giroud and Lucas Perez have all been nominated for monthly Premier League awards for January.
Sanchez is up for the Player of the Month award after scoring three goals and providing two assists last month, including a vital strike in our comeback draw at Bournemouth before scoring a cheeky panenka penalty to beat Burnley.
Alexis will be up against Dele Alli, Seamus Coleman, Harry Kane and Gylfi Sigurdsson for the January award, so make sure you cast your vote for our Chilean super star here.
We also have a couple of players up for the Goal of the Month award and unsurprisingly Giroud has been nominated for his sensational scorpion kick against Crystal Palace.
I’m not sure there needs to be any other nominees as Giroud should just be given the award now but it’s still good to see Perez making the list for his lovely volley against Bournemouth.
Our boys will face competition from Andy Carroll, Marko Arnoutovic, Harry Kane, Roberto Firmino, Wayne Rooney and David Luiz. You can vote for them here