- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
Teams: Arsenal v Watford: Gabriel/Giroud start, Welbeck left out
Arsenal have a great opportunity to close the gap on Chelsea when we take on Watford at the Emirates this evening.
Arsene has made ten changes from the side that beat Southampton with Gabriel preferred to Bellerin at right-back while Ramsey and Coquelin come in for Oxlade-Chamberlain and Maitland-Niles in midfield.
Iwobi, Ozil and Sanchez replace Walcott, Reine-Adelaide and Lucas in attack while Giroud leads the line with Welbeck not in the squad – presumably because he’s rested.
These are the teams:
Cech, Gabriel, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Ramsey; Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez; Giroud.
Subs: Ospina, Bellerin, Maitland-Niles, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lucas, Walcott.
Gomes; Cathcart, Kaboul, Prödl, Britos; Behrami; Janmaat, Cleverley, Capoue, Niang; Deeney
Subs: Arlauskis (GK), Mariappa, Mason, Watson, Doucoure, Success, Okaka.