- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
Video: Arsenal 2-2 PSG: Gunners blow chance to top group
Arsenal blew their chance to top our Champions League group after drawing 2-2 with Paris Saint-Germain at the Emirates tonight.
Once again, we started poorly and deservedly fell behind when Blaise Matuidi teed-up Edinson Cavani and the Uruguayan international bundled home at the far post to make it 0-1 in the 18th minute.
However, we grabbed an unlikely equaliser when Alexis Sanchez was fouled in the area and Olivier Giroud made no mistake from the spot to make it 1-1 at half time.
We upped the tempo after the break and took the lead when Marco Verratti bundled the ball in to his own net in the 60th minute after Aaron Ramsey had scuffed hit shot.
Sloppy defending from Carl Jenkinson at the far post and a poor attempt to prevent Lucas’s goal-bound header led to a PSG equaliser with ten minutes remaining.
We couldn’t find a winner so if PSG beat Ludogorets at home in their final game, we will finish second no matter our result at Basel.
Here are all the goals from tonight’s game: