- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
Video: Arsenal 2-2 PSG: Gunners blow chance to top group
Arsenal blew their chance to top our Champions League group after drawing 2-2 with Paris Saint-Germain at the Emirates tonight.
Once again, we started poorly and deservedly fell behind when Blaise Matuidi teed-up Edinson Cavani and the Uruguayan international bundled home at the far post to make it 0-1 in the 18th minute.
However, we grabbed an unlikely equaliser when Alexis Sanchez was fouled in the area and Olivier Giroud made no mistake from the spot to make it 1-1 at half time.
We upped the tempo after the break and took the lead when Marco Verratti bundled the ball in to his own net in the 60th minute after Aaron Ramsey had scuffed hit shot.
Sloppy defending from Carl Jenkinson at the far post and a poor attempt to prevent Lucas’s goal-bound header led to a PSG equaliser with ten minutes remaining.
We couldn’t find a winner so if PSG beat Ludogorets at home in their final game, we will finish second no matter our result at Basel.
Here are all the goals from tonight’s game: