- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
Video: Arsenal 2-2 PSG: Gunners blow chance to top group
Arsenal blew their chance to top our Champions League group after drawing 2-2 with Paris Saint-Germain at the Emirates tonight.
Once again, we started poorly and deservedly fell behind when Blaise Matuidi teed-up Edinson Cavani and the Uruguayan international bundled home at the far post to make it 0-1 in the 18th minute.
However, we grabbed an unlikely equaliser when Alexis Sanchez was fouled in the area and Olivier Giroud made no mistake from the spot to make it 1-1 at half time.
We upped the tempo after the break and took the lead when Marco Verratti bundled the ball in to his own net in the 60th minute after Aaron Ramsey had scuffed hit shot.
Sloppy defending from Carl Jenkinson at the far post and a poor attempt to prevent Lucas’s goal-bound header led to a PSG equaliser with ten minutes remaining.
We couldn’t find a winner so if PSG beat Ludogorets at home in their final game, we will finish second no matter our result at Basel.
Here are all the goals from tonight’s game: