- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Player Ratings] Sloppy Arsenal fail to fire in 2-2 draw with PSG
Arsenal blew their chance to top our Champions League group after drawing 2-2 with Paris Saint-Germain at the Emirates tonight.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 5/10 – Not at fault for the opener and was perhaps a little unfortunate with the second but was poor with his distribution.
Jenkinson 5/10 – Fell asleep and lost Lucas for their second goal. Not adventurous enough in the final third.
Koscielny 6/10 – Got caught out trying to overplay at the back which led to a booking but put in some vital blocks.
Mustafi 6/10 – Lost Matuidi in the build-up to their opener and seemed to be dragged out of position a few times.
Gibbs 6.5/10 – Did little wrong in defence and was keen to get involved going forward.
Coquelin 6/10 – Got himself about and at least he tried to disrupt PSG’s rhythm in midfield.
Ramsey 7/10 – Far more involved in the middle of the park than he was against United. Made several interceptions and worked hard, but he was still frustrating at times.
Sanchez 6.5/10 – Won the penalty and was dangerous on the odd occasion but a little wasteful.
Ozil 6/10 – Lovely ball found Sanchez in the build up to the penalty but was otherwise frustrated by those around him as we continued to struggle with our attacking game.
Iwobi 5/10 – Poor attempt to prevent Lucas’s header and was disappointing overall. Too many times we saw attacks break down when he was in possession.
Giroud 6.5/10 – Made no mistake with his penalty but was far too immobile up front and was easily marked by the PSG defenders.
Xhaka , Walcott , Oxlade-Chamberlain [5.5].