- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
Ratings: Ramsey disappoints as Giroud rescues Arsenal vs Man Utd
Olivier Giroud came off the bench to rescue a point for Arsenal as we drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford this afternoon.
Here are my ratings from the game:
Cech 7.5/10 – Great save to deny Mata in the first half and another fine stop to prevent Martial.
Jenkinson 6.5/10 – Nervy early on but settled in to the game and can walk away with his head held high.
Mustafi 7/10 – Made some fine tackles and was excellent in the air.
Koscielny 7/10 – Another solid display from Kos as he held things together when United dominated after the break.
Monreal 6.5/10 – Should have tracked Herrera in the build up to their goal.
Coquelin 7/10 - Tenacious in midfield but needed a better distributor next to him than Elneny.
Elneny 5/10 – Far to many sideways/backwards passes and combined with Coquelin, we had a tepid central midfield.
Ramsey 5/10 – Terrible in the first half and not much better after the break. Plenty of stray passes and looked well off the pace.
Ozil 6/10 – Showed a few nice touches but wasn’t nearly as involved as we needed him to be. It seems the two-week break did little for the German.
Walcott 7/10 – Looked lively in patches but we didn’t use his pace enough and he should have tracked Mata for his goal.
Sanchez 6.5/10 – Dropped far too deep to get in the game leaving us devoid of any proper striker. Didn’t look fit.
Giroud 7.5/10 – Great impact as he rescued a point with a towering header late on.
Xhaka 6/10 - Should have started over Elneny.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 7/10 – Produced a superb cross to set-up the equaliser.