- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
International teams: Two Arsenal players start for their nations
The interlull continues tonight with a number of international fixtures across the globe and Arsenal have a couple of players in action this evening.
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey returns to the Wales starting eleven as they take on Serbia at the Millennium Stadium in their latest World Cup qualifier.
Ramsey missed their last qualifying games last month due to injury but he’s now back fit again having made his return for Arsenal recently. Let’s just hope he comes back to north London in one piece.
This is the Wales line-up:
Hennessey; Gunter, Chester, Williams, Taylor; Allen, Ledley; Ramsey, Bale, Robson-Kanu; Vokes.
Nacho Monreal is also in action tonight as he’s handed a start for Spain in their World Cup qualifier against Macedonia. It’s good to see Monreal getting a run out for his country but again, let’s just pray he doesn’t pick up a knock.
This is the Spain line-up:
De Gea; Dani Carvajal, Marc Bartra, Nacho, Monreal; Thiago, Busquets, Koke; Vitolo, Morata, David Silva.