- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
International teams: Two Arsenal players start for their nations
The interlull continues tonight with a number of international fixtures across the globe and Arsenal have a couple of players in action this evening.
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey returns to the Wales starting eleven as they take on Serbia at the Millennium Stadium in their latest World Cup qualifier.
Ramsey missed their last qualifying games last month due to injury but he’s now back fit again having made his return for Arsenal recently. Let’s just hope he comes back to north London in one piece.
This is the Wales line-up:
Hennessey; Gunter, Chester, Williams, Taylor; Allen, Ledley; Ramsey, Bale, Robson-Kanu; Vokes.
Nacho Monreal is also in action tonight as he’s handed a start for Spain in their World Cup qualifier against Macedonia. It’s good to see Monreal getting a run out for his country but again, let’s just pray he doesn’t pick up a knock.
This is the Spain line-up:
De Gea; Dani Carvajal, Marc Bartra, Nacho, Monreal; Thiago, Busquets, Koke; Vitolo, Morata, David Silva.