- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
International teams: Two Arsenal players start for their nations
The interlull continues tonight with a number of international fixtures across the globe and Arsenal have a couple of players in action this evening.
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey returns to the Wales starting eleven as they take on Serbia at the Millennium Stadium in their latest World Cup qualifier.
Ramsey missed their last qualifying games last month due to injury but he’s now back fit again having made his return for Arsenal recently. Let’s just hope he comes back to north London in one piece.
This is the Wales line-up:
Hennessey; Gunter, Chester, Williams, Taylor; Allen, Ledley; Ramsey, Bale, Robson-Kanu; Vokes.
Nacho Monreal is also in action tonight as he’s handed a start for Spain in their World Cup qualifier against Macedonia. It’s good to see Monreal getting a run out for his country but again, let’s just pray he doesn’t pick up a knock.
This is the Spain line-up:
De Gea; Dani Carvajal, Marc Bartra, Nacho, Monreal; Thiago, Busquets, Koke; Vitolo, Morata, David Silva.