- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
International teams: Two Arsenal players start for their nations
The interlull continues tonight with a number of international fixtures across the globe and Arsenal have a couple of players in action this evening.
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey returns to the Wales starting eleven as they take on Serbia at the Millennium Stadium in their latest World Cup qualifier.
Ramsey missed their last qualifying games last month due to injury but he’s now back fit again having made his return for Arsenal recently. Let’s just hope he comes back to north London in one piece.
This is the Wales line-up:
Hennessey; Gunter, Chester, Williams, Taylor; Allen, Ledley; Ramsey, Bale, Robson-Kanu; Vokes.
Nacho Monreal is also in action tonight as he’s handed a start for Spain in their World Cup qualifier against Macedonia. It’s good to see Monreal getting a run out for his country but again, let’s just pray he doesn’t pick up a knock.
This is the Spain line-up:
De Gea; Dani Carvajal, Marc Bartra, Nacho, Monreal; Thiago, Busquets, Koke; Vitolo, Morata, David Silva.