- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
Ratings: Ozil produces magic as Arsenal secure 3-2 comeback win
Mesut Ozil scored a late stunner to secure a 3-2 win over Ludogorets and book our place in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
Here are my ratings:
Rooted to his line for their opener. Has to come for that free-kick. Made a decent stop off his line late on.
Put in a couple of great crosses but also gave away some silly fouls.
Got caught out positionally a couple of times and could have done more to cover for Koscielny for their opener.
Failed to track the run for their second goal and should have been a couple of yards closer to his near post. Otherwise solid enough.
Very poor defending for the second goal but was involved a lot going forward.
Was anonymous when we were in possession but made some important tackles.
Frustrating at times and he kept drifting off the wing and congesting the middle but decent cross to assist Giroud’s goal.
Composed finish to pull it back to 2-1 but made a couple of naughty challenges.
Lovely cut back found Xhaka for our first goal and then he produced a moment of sheer brilliance to win it late on. The goal has to be seen to be believed. [Watch it here]
Worked hard but wasn’t at his best. A few stray touches wasted promising opportunities.
Our game lacked pace with Giroud and Ramsey back in the side but Olivier did what he’s in the team for by flicking home a vital header. Also won the ball back in the build up to the winner.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 6 – Added some pace but not much else.
Elneny 7 – Played a crucial pass to assist Ozil for the winner.