- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
Video: Ludogorets 2-3 Arsenal: Ozil stunner seals qualification
Mesut Ozil scored a late stunner to secure a 3-2 win over Ludogorets and book our place in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
It was a nightmare start as we fell behind in the 12th minute and it all started with a soft free-kick being awarded for handball. We failed to deal with the delivery with Ospina rooted to his line as Barbosa fired home for 1-0.
Things went from bad to worse as Ludogorets doubled their advantage just three minutes later when Cafu twisted Gibbs in the area before squaring for Keseru to slam home from close range.
Thankfully we pulled one back within minutes as Mesut Ozil’s cut back found Granit Xhaka who cooley slotted home from 18 yards to make it 2-1 in the 20th minute and the equaliser came shortly before half time as Olivier Giroud headed home following a 41st minute cross from Aaron Ramsey.
The comeback was complete when Ozil scored a stunner in the 87th minute to make it 3-2 to secure the three points which sees us book our place in the last 16.
Watch the goals here: