- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
Video: Ludogorets 2-3 Arsenal: Ozil stunner seals qualification
Mesut Ozil scored a late stunner to secure a 3-2 win over Ludogorets and book our place in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
It was a nightmare start as we fell behind in the 12th minute and it all started with a soft free-kick being awarded for handball. We failed to deal with the delivery with Ospina rooted to his line as Barbosa fired home for 1-0.
Things went from bad to worse as Ludogorets doubled their advantage just three minutes later when Cafu twisted Gibbs in the area before squaring for Keseru to slam home from close range.
Thankfully we pulled one back within minutes as Mesut Ozil’s cut back found Granit Xhaka who cooley slotted home from 18 yards to make it 2-1 in the 20th minute and the equaliser came shortly before half time as Olivier Giroud headed home following a 41st minute cross from Aaron Ramsey.
The comeback was complete when Ozil scored a stunner in the 87th minute to make it 3-2 to secure the three points which sees us book our place in the last 16.
Watch the goals here: