- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
[Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
Arsenal booked their place in the quarter finals of the EFL Cup thanks to a relatively comfortable 2-0 victory over Reading at the Emirates on Tuesday night with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scoring both goals.
Here are my ratings:
Excellent save from a free kick to secure his clean sheet late on. A few ‘Hollywood’ saves but didn’t put a foot wrong.
Great to see him back playing again. Almost made a dream return with an early goal. Solid display overall.
Strong and confident at the back. Going to be a real player in the future.
A few shaky moments and gave away a couple of dangerous free kicks.
Solid display from Gibbsy. He was sound defensively and got forward when he could.
Went close with a powerful shot and put in a few dangerous free kicks.
Encouraging performance from the youngster. He was strong in the tackle and eager to push forward.
Opened the scoring with a fine goal and lashed home the second from the edge of the area. Some of his general play was a little frustrating but you can’t argue with his two goals.
Lively start from the young attacker and he showed some lovely touches but faded after the break when he tired a little.
Showed his class in flashes but his final ball and finishing needs to improve. Missed a great chance tonight to make it 2-0.
Missed a great chance to open the scoring when put clean through midway through the first half but opted to pass and messed it up. Was a danger at times but limped off with a foot injury.
Giroud 6.5 – Forced the keeper in to an excellent save with a close range header. Few rusty touches.