- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
Team News: Arsenal boss offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
Arsene Wenger has offered a team news update ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League group stage match with Ludogorets at the Emirates tomorrow night.
The boss confirmed that we have suffered no fresh injuries following Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Swansea but Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud continue to be unavailable for selection.
Ramsey has been on the sidelines since suffering a hamstring injury during our Premier League opening defeat against Liverpool at the Emirates back in August.
The Welsh international was only initially expected to miss three weeks but has suffered minor setbacks in his recovery in training which have delayed his comeback.
The midfielder is now training separately from the main group as the club look to put him through a full pre-season training regime which means he’s still not fit enough to feature against Ludogorets on Wednesday.
Giroud has also been missing in recent weeks after damaging his toe during our 1-1 draw at Paris Saint-Germain last month and the striker is also undertaking a period of training to get him back up to speed.
The French international will once again be missing against Ludogorets tomorrow night so Alexis Sanchez looks set to continue to lead the line up front.
Here is what Arsene said on the team news at his press conference this afternoon:
So boss, what’s the latest on these two?
“They need sharpening up now but they aren’t far away”
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) October 18, 2016
At Colney. Wenger: "We have exactly the squad that faced Swansea. No injuries. Ramsey & Giroud continue preparation. They are not far away."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) October 18, 2016