- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Photos] Injured duo spotted back in training with Arsenal
Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud have been snapped training at London Colney today as the pair continue to build their fitness following injuries.
Ramsey hasn’t featured for Arsenal since the opening weekend of the season as he’s struggled to overcome a niggling hamstring injury what’s hampered him since the defeat to Liverpool.
Giroud has also found it difficult to shift a troublesome toe problem which he sustained during the closing stages of our Champions League draw with Paris Saint-Germain last month.
Arsene Wenger admitted at his press conference last week that the duo need to undergo full pre-season training regimes in order to get them back up to speed before they’ll be in contention to return to the squad.
It looks like Ramsey and Giroud have been putting in the hard graft at London Colney as the pair have now been snapped undergoing light training on Tuesday as the rest of the squad prepared for Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Ludogorets.
Here are some photos of Ramsey and Giroud in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: