- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
[Photos] Injured duo spotted back in training with Arsenal
Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud have been snapped training at London Colney today as the pair continue to build their fitness following injuries.
Ramsey hasn’t featured for Arsenal since the opening weekend of the season as he’s struggled to overcome a niggling hamstring injury what’s hampered him since the defeat to Liverpool.
Giroud has also found it difficult to shift a troublesome toe problem which he sustained during the closing stages of our Champions League draw with Paris Saint-Germain last month.
Arsene Wenger admitted at his press conference last week that the duo need to undergo full pre-season training regimes in order to get them back up to speed before they’ll be in contention to return to the squad.
It looks like Ramsey and Giroud have been putting in the hard graft at London Colney as the pair have now been snapped undergoing light training on Tuesday as the rest of the squad prepared for Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Ludogorets.
Here are some photos of Ramsey and Giroud in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: