- Arsenal in hunt for 26-goal hitman, £60m will get deal done
- Arsenal star confirms surgery, doesn’t know when he’ll return
- [Video Goals] Arsenal U23’s 4-1 Chelsea U23’s: Welbeck on target for Gunners
- Arsenal ready to beat Man Utd to signature of £40m midfielder
- [Teams] Arsenal U23 v Chelsea U23: Welbeck & Jenkinson start
- Arsenal to launch swoop for £75m-rated Real Madrid target
- Injury update on Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey
- Key Arsenal star to consider move if Wenger leaves – report
- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
[Video] Gnabry shows Arsenal what we’re missing with stunning volley
Former Arsenal attacker Serge Gnabry is already showing fans what we’re missing after scoring a stunning volley for new club Werder Bremen on Saturday afternoon.
Gnabry joined Arsenal’s youth system in 2011 and was expected to go on to have a big career at the club after breaking in to the first team in 2012 and he scored a fine goal against Swansea City in 2013.
However, injuries derailed his progress and he managed just 14 appearances during the 2013/14 campaign and failed to make a single outing for the first team the following season.
The German youngster then spent an unsuccessful season on loan at West Brom last year but caught the eye with some superb performances for Germany at this summers Olympic Games, where he scored 6 goals en route to the final.
With just one year left on his contract, Gnabry decided it was time for a change and joined Werder Bremen in a deal worth just £5m last month – despite Wenger confirming he wanted the attacker to stay and sign a new deal.
Gnabry has just opened his account for the Bundesliga outfit after scoring a stunning volley during a 4-1 defeat to Borussia Mönchengladbach this afternoon.
I was gutted when we sold him and I have a feeling we’re going to regret it. It’s all about attitude with Gnabry. If he keeps his head down and steers clear of injuries, he’s got the talent to be a real player.
Check out his goal here:
Gnabry's 1st goal for Werder Bremen is one to remember. Immense technique and goal. pic.twitter.com/6CFgPFJUOU
— Naż (@NabardWaissi) September 17, 2016