- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Ratings: PSG 1-1 Arsenal: Ozil flops but Ospina shines for Gunners
Alexis Sanchez scored a crucial goal to salvage a barely deserved point as Arsenal drew 1-1 with Paris Saint-Germain at the Parc des Princes on Tuesday night.
These are my ratings:
Not at fault for the opening goal but lucky not to concede another when he was rounded by Cavani. Off his line three times in the second half to make crucial saves to justify his selection.
Was bullied at times in the first half by Matuidi but was still a threat going forward. Final ball could have been better.
Lost Cavani for the opener and was caught out of position a few times early on but settled in to the game and made some important interceptions.
Dragged out of position in the build up to the opening goal but was otherwise solid.
Given a torrid time by Aurier in the first half but much better after the break.
Struggled to get to grips with the game early on but was far more influential when we improved in the second half.
Oddly spent most of his time further forward. Was clearly eager to make an impression but doesn’t have the required technical quality. Picked up his predictable booking before being replaced.
Should probably have scored before Sanchez netted the rebound and missed a golden chance to steal all three points late on.
Poor performance by the Germans high standards. Couldn’t find any space in the first half but he did play a superb ball in the build up to the equaliser.
Another disappointing display. Lacking confidence and it’s showing.
Was useless as a central striker but much more involved once Giroud was on and scored the equaliser with a well taken strike.
Stupid booking for dissent then got sent off for a clash with Verrati at the end.
No idea why he didn’t start.