- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
[Video Goals] Viking 0-8 Arsenal: Cazorla & Walcott score in rout
Arsenal thrashed Norwegian outfit FK Viking 8-0 tonight with Santi Cazorla, Joel Campbell, Theo Walcott, Alex Iwobi and Chuba Akpom all getting on the score-sheet.
We spurned the perfect chance to take an early lead as Cazorla saw his penalty well saved after Mathieu Debuchy was fouled in the area.
However, we eventually found the breakthrough when Mohamed Elneny’s goal-bound header was turned home by Campbell on the line for 1-0 in the 34th minute.
Cazorla then made amends for his penalty miss after lashing home a superb left-footed strike from 20 yards shortly after half-time to put us in control.
Walcott was having a poor game but sparked to life early in the second half as he fired home following good work from Campbell to make it 3-0 in the 53rd minute.
It was 4-0 just a minute later as a Viking defender bundled in to his own net following more good work from Campbell down the right before the Costa Rican got another goal in the 59th minute to make it 5-0.
Iwobi – who came on at half-time – scored twice to make it 7-0 before Akpom netted in the final minute to make the final score 8-0 ahead of our clash with Manchester City in Sweden on Sunday.
Watch all the goals here: