- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Photo] Sanchez Celebrates In Changing Room After Copa America Win
Arsenal super-star Alexis Sanchez has shared a photo of himself posing with the Copa America trophy and the Player of the Tournament award after Chile retained the Copa America with a penalty shoot-out win over Argentina last night.
Both teams were reduced to 10-men in the first half with Marcelo Diaz dismissed for Chile before Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo was shown the red card shortly before half-time.
However, neither team could break the deadlock so it went to a shoot-out with Barcelona star Lionel Messi among those to miss as Chile triumphed to retain the Copa America.
Sanchez wasn’t involved in the penalty drama as he was substituted during extra-time but the Arsenal man was in excellent form throughout the competition having scored 2 goals and claiming 3 assists in his 5 appearances.
It resulted in Alexis being named as the Player of the Tournament and the attacker has taken to Instagram to share a photo of himself posing topless in the changing room with his award and the Copa America trophy.
Congratulations Alexis. Now go enjoy a long holiday and come back refreshed for pre-season!