- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photo] Sanchez Celebrates In Changing Room After Copa America Win
Arsenal super-star Alexis Sanchez has shared a photo of himself posing with the Copa America trophy and the Player of the Tournament award after Chile retained the Copa America with a penalty shoot-out win over Argentina last night.
Both teams were reduced to 10-men in the first half with Marcelo Diaz dismissed for Chile before Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo was shown the red card shortly before half-time.
However, neither team could break the deadlock so it went to a shoot-out with Barcelona star Lionel Messi among those to miss as Chile triumphed to retain the Copa America.
Sanchez wasn’t involved in the penalty drama as he was substituted during extra-time but the Arsenal man was in excellent form throughout the competition having scored 2 goals and claiming 3 assists in his 5 appearances.
It resulted in Alexis being named as the Player of the Tournament and the attacker has taken to Instagram to share a photo of himself posing topless in the changing room with his award and the Copa America trophy.
Congratulations Alexis. Now go enjoy a long holiday and come back refreshed for pre-season!