- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
Teams: Spain vs Czech Republic: Arsenal duo start
Arsenal duo Petr Cech and Tomas Rosciky start as the Czech Republic kick off their European Championships against holders Spain this afternoon.
Cech once again starts in goal and he’ll be looking to put in an impressive display after letting in a couple of soft goals during the warm-up games.
Rosicky is technically still an Arsenal player as his contract doesn’t expire until the end of the month and he starts for his country after recovering from various injury problems that plagued his last season.
Hector Bellerin is among the subs for Spain as Juanfran starts at right-back while Santi Cazorla and Nacho Monreal aren’t involved as they weren’t selected in the Spain squad for Euro 2016.
Here are the teams;
De Gea; Juanfran, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Iniesta, Cesc; Silva, Nolito, Morata
Cech, Kaderabek, Sivok, Hubnik, Limbersky, Darida, Plasil, Gebre-Selassie, Krejci, Rosicky, Necid.