- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Video] France 2-1 Romania: Giroud scores as Payet stunner wins it
Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud was on target as France kicked Euro 2016 off with a hard fought 2-1 win over Romania tonight.
Giroud looked to be having another frustrating evening as he missed a number of chances with the first half ending scoreless at 0-0.
However, the Gunners hitman showed his resilience after opening the scoring with a brave header in the 57th minute.
Romania levelled things up less than 10 minutes later after Patrice Evra conceded a penalty with Stancu making no mistake for 1-1.
It looked likes the hosts were going to be held to a frustrating draw but West Ham attacker Dimitri Payet stepped up to smash home a stunner in the 89th minute to win it for the hosts.
Watch the goals here: