- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photos] Cazorla & Wilshere train with first team ahead of West Brom
Santi Cazorla and Jack Wilshere were among the players being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger today ahead of our Premier League clash with West Brom on Thursday night.
We welcome the Baggies to the Emirates desperately seeking three points which would not only see us reclaim third spot, but also cement our position ahead of fifth-placed Manchester United.
The players have been working hard undertaking their final preparations at London Colney this afternoon with Cazorla and Wilshere looking to impress ahead of possible returns to the first team.
Jack isn’t expected to be involved against West Brom having played for the under-21’s earlier this week but Arsene suggested at his press conference this morning that the midfielder would be back for our trip to Sunderland on Sunday.
Cazorla has only just returned to full training so he’s going to need a couple of weeks before he’ll be considered, meaning I don’t think we’ll see him until our final two games of the season against Man City and Aston Villa next month.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images page: