- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
Referee confirmed for Arsenal’s crucial clash with West Ham
The Premier League have released the latest round of refereeing appointments for this weekend’s games and Craig Pawson has been put in charge of Arsenal’s clash with West Ham.
We head to Upton Park on Saturday lunchtime for a crucial game as we desperately need another win in order to keep alive our fading Premier League title hopes.
The 4-0 victory over Watford on Saturday was impressive and it momentarily saw us close the gap on leaders Leicester City to eight points but the Foxes restored their 11 point advantage with a 1-0 win over Southampton yesterday.
We do have a game in hand [West Brom at home] but if we’re to stand any chance of clawing back their lead then we simply have to pick up a win at West Ham this weekend.
Therefore, we’ll be hoping for a decent performance from Pawson after he was confirmed by the Premier League as the referee in charge on Saturday.
We’ve been on the rough end of some questionable decisions this season but now is the time we need the rub of the green so fingers crossed any 50-50 decisions go our way at Upton Park!