- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
[Photo] Arsenal star offers positive injury update on Instagram
It looks like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is closing in on making his return to the first team after the Arsenal midfielder offered a positive injury update on Instagram.
Oxlade-Chamberlain has been on the sidelines since suffering a knee injury during the first leg of our Champions League last-16 tie with Barcelona last month.
Arsene Wenger confirmed that the midfielder’s injury wouldn’t require surgery, which would have ended his season, but he was still expected to be out until at least the middle of April.
It looks like the 22-year-old is progressing well in his recovery as The Ox posted a photograph on his Instagram account of him working out in the gym along with a caption saying he’d enjoyed a good days rehab and was getting stronger each day.
The news comes as a welcome boost as our midfield options as slim right now with Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Santi Cazorla and Tomas Rosicky also on the sidelines so let’s hope Oxlade-Chamberlain can continue to make a swift recovery.
Good days rehab… Feeling stronger everyday
The England international is likely to be at least another two weeks away from a possible comeback so he could have his eye on making a playing return against Crystal Palace on the 17th of April.
Here is the photo The Ox posted on Instagram: