- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Video: Spurs 2-2 Arsenal: Sanchez rescues point for 10-man Gunners
Alexis Sanchez rescued a valuable point with a late goal to secure a 2-2 draw against Tottenham at White Hart Lane after Francis Coquelin was stupidly sent off.
We soaked up a lot of pressure in the first half but hit Spurs on the break to go in to half-time at 0-1 with Aaron Ramsey finishing off an excellent move with a superb flicked finish.
However, the games turning point came shortly after the break as Coquelin was shown a needless second yellow card in the 55th minute and it didn’t take Tottenham long to take advantage.
Within seven minutes they had turned the game around with Alderweireld making it 1-1 before Harry Kane scored a worldie to put the scum 2-1 up in the 62nd minute.
But Arsenal didn’t give in as we showed more fight in the last 30 minutes than we have all year, and we got our rewards with Sanchez firing past Lloris to make it 2-2 in the 76th minute.
Ramsey wasted the best chance to win it as he saw his last minute effort blocked by Wimmer with the game ending 2-2.
Watch the goals here: