- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
- Preview: Arsenal v Ludogorets, team news, Elneny starts & prediction
Ratings: Spurs 2-2 Arsenal: Coquelin brainless but Ospina excellent
Alexis Sanchez rescued a valuable point with a late goal to secure a 2-2 draw against Tottenham at White Hart Lane after Francis Coquelin was stupidly sent off.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 8 – Fair play to him. Ospina came in and was excellent in goal, making at least two vital saves. Couldn’t do much for the two goals.
Bellerin 7 - Another impressive display from the Spaniard as he grabbed two assists and was solid at the back.
Mertesacker 6.5 – At fault for the Kane goal but was otherwise pretty good.
Gabriel 7 – Showed great character to deal with his first taste of a North London Derby at WHL.
Gibbs 6.5 – Battled well against Lamela but just seemed a tad off the pace at times.
Coquelin 3 – Absolutely brainless to get send off. The first may have been unlucky as he was fouled before handling the ball, but the second booking was ridiculous. No excuse to make that tackle when on a yellow, and Arsene confirmed after the game the coaches had told Coquelin not to get another silly booking. Could have cost us two huge points.
Elneny 7.5 – Excellent work-rate and put in a disciplined performance in the middle of the park. Understandably tired in the second half.
Ramsey 7 – Kept drifting from his right-wing position but got back among the goals with an excellent finish. Missed a golden chance to win it at the death.
Ozil 5 – Saw little of the ball in the first half and even less when we went down to 10 men.
Sanchez 7.5 – A much improved display by the Chilean. His touch was much better than in recent games and salvaged a point with a late goal.
Welbeck 7 – Played his part in the opening goal and worked his socks off up front.
Giroud , Flamini [N/A], Campbell [N/A]