- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Ratings: Walcott & Ramsey flop during Arsenal’s 3-2 loss at Man Utd
Arsenal bottled the chance to really make a statement in the title race after losing 3-2 to the worst Manchester United team in recent memory this afternoon.
We were diabolical all over the pitch with our defence once again giving away cheap goals while we lacked any real creativity in the final third. It was truly an awful performance and now our title challenge is left hanging in the balance.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 7/10 – Conceded three but wasn’t at fault for any of the goals and was once again let down by those in front of him.
Bellerin 6.5/10 – Got forward down the right wing and did little wrong.
Gabriel 4/10 – At fault for both the first and second goals. He does have potential, but he has a worrying knack for making mistakes at the back.
Koscielny 6/10 – Unlucky to deflect Herrera’s shot past Cech for their winning goal. Due to our lack of ball-player in midfield, Kos was forced to step out of defence at times to become our creator from the back.
Monreal 6/10 – Missed a great early chance at 0-0 which turned out to be vital. Decent shift otherwise.
Coquelin 6/10 – Worked hard in midfield but was nowhere to be seen as Herrera was left free to score the winner from the edge of the box.
Ramsey 4/10 – Another woeful display. His touch was poor, passing even worse and was lucky not to get sent off for a petulant push. Get back soon Santi, please!
Ozil 7.5/10 – Another assist and a goal for the German. Looked incredibly frustrated towards the end, and who can blame him.
Alexis 5/10 – His worrying form continues. Held on to the ball for too long and had no meaningful impact in the final third.
Walcott 3/10 – Totally anonymous. His only impact was to lose possession in build up to opening goal. Barely touched the ball before being subbed early in the second half. And he was lucky to get past half time if you ask me.
Welbeck 7.5/10 – Scored a lovely header to make it 1-2 and worked hard but was a little rusty at times, understandably.
Giroud (5), Elneny (5), Iwobi (NA)