- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
Arsenal fans rage after referee confirmed for FA Cup clash
Arsenal fans are understandably raging after the Football Association confirmed that Mike Dean will be in charge of our FA Cup clash with Hull City this weekend.
We welcome the Tigers to the Emirates this Saturday for our fifth round tie as we bid to lift the FA Cup for a third consecutive season.
However, it appears the FA are doing all they can to ensure that doesn’t happen after appointing Dean as the match official for the game.
Understandably, fans have been enraged by this decision and have been venting their frustrations on social media sites like Twitter today.
Dean has a long history of being involved in controversial decisions while refereeing Arsenal games and I’m sure none of you will forget that he’s been caught ‘celebrating’ twice following Tottenham goals.
The man is everything that’s wrong with the refereeing in this country. He’s an egotistical tw*t who thinks the game is all about him, and when it’s not, he makes sure he gets his ‘headline’ moment. Which usually involves sending an Arsenal player off.
Good work FA. Let’s see how Dean manages to screw us this weekend….
Here’s confirmation from the FA’s website:
Arsenal v Hull City
12.45pm, Saturday 20 February
Referee Michael Dean
Assistant Referees Adam Nunn & Harry Lennard
Fourth Official Paul Tierney