- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
Arsenal fans rage after referee confirmed for FA Cup clash
Arsenal fans are understandably raging after the Football Association confirmed that Mike Dean will be in charge of our FA Cup clash with Hull City this weekend.
We welcome the Tigers to the Emirates this Saturday for our fifth round tie as we bid to lift the FA Cup for a third consecutive season.
However, it appears the FA are doing all they can to ensure that doesn’t happen after appointing Dean as the match official for the game.
Understandably, fans have been enraged by this decision and have been venting their frustrations on social media sites like Twitter today.
Dean has a long history of being involved in controversial decisions while refereeing Arsenal games and I’m sure none of you will forget that he’s been caught ‘celebrating’ twice following Tottenham goals.
The man is everything that’s wrong with the refereeing in this country. He’s an egotistical tw*t who thinks the game is all about him, and when it’s not, he makes sure he gets his ‘headline’ moment. Which usually involves sending an Arsenal player off.
Good work FA. Let’s see how Dean manages to screw us this weekend….
Here’s confirmation from the FA’s website:
Arsenal v Hull City
12.45pm, Saturday 20 February
Referee Michael Dean
Assistant Referees Adam Nunn & Harry Lennard
Fourth Official Paul Tierney