- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Ratings: Welbeck & Walcott inspire Arsenal comeback vs Leicester
Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott came off the bench to score fine goals as Arsenal came from behind to beat league leaders Leicester City 2-1 at the Emirates this afternoon.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 7/10 – Superb save to deny Vardy at 0-0 and was always assured when called upon.
Bellerin 6/10 – Curbed his attacking instincts in the first half but was heavily involved going forward after the break.
Mertesacker 7/10 – What were we worried about? The BFG was a calm head and read the game superbly to prove everyone, including myself, wrong.
Koscielny 6/10 – Off injured at half time with a dead leg.
Monreal 6/10 – Careless decision to plant his foot and invite Vardy to take a tumble. Lucky not to give another penalty away after catching Mahrez’s knee, but was otherwise solid.
Coquelin 7/10 – A big upgrade on Flamini as he set-up attacks from deep by actually passing the ball forwards rather than back to the defenders.
Ramsey 6/10 – Yet again he didn’t have his shooting boots on as he missed a number of chances.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 6/10 – Dangerous early on but faded as the game progressed.
Sanchez 6/10 – A very energetic display but another who was poor in front of goal with Alexis snatching at his chances. Clearly still rusty.
Ozil 6/10 – Disappointing overall. Just wasn’t on his game today. Struggled to find space to do his thing, but did pop up with an excellent delivery to assist the winning goal.
Giroud 6/10 – Superb cushioned header to set up Theo got his goal but was wasteful in front of goal as he missed a number of decent chances.
Chambers 7/10 – Assured display at the back after replacing Koscielny at the break.
Walcott 8/10 – Made a huge impact. Lovely finish to make it 1-1 and was a real threat.
Welbeck 10/10 – DAT GUY! Superb header won it at the death. What a fairytale return for the striker.