- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
Player Tweets: Ramsey poses with MOTM award, Ozil ‘burning’ & more
The players have been reacting on Twitter after Arsenal beat Bournemouth 2-0 this afternoon.
First half goals from Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain secured the three points as we moved level on points with second placed Tottenham.
Ozil was quick to take to Twitter after the game and tell his followers he’s ‘burning’ to get back on the pitch against Leicester City next weekend.
Aaron Ramsey also posted a photo of him posing with his Man of the Match award while Hector Bellerin, Petr Cech, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Laurent Koscielny also reacted to the win on the social media site.
It was certainly an important win and it’s great to see the players back on Twitter celebrating a victory. It’s been a while….
Here is what the players posted on Twitter this evening:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) February 7, 2016
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) February 7, 2016
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) February 7, 2016
— Héctor Bellerín (@HectorBellerin) February 7, 2016
Back to winning ways. Great 3 points and clean sheet . https://t.co/e8JfwcAIyp
— Petr Cech (@PetrCech) February 7, 2016
— Koscielny (@6_LKOSCIELNY) February 7, 2016