- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
[Photos] Leaked pics of new Arsenal 2016/17 home shirt
It’s that time of year again when photos and images of next season’s football kits start to ‘leak’ online.
Today, we’ve seen a couple of photos posted on Twitter which claim to be of next season’s Arsenal home shirt.
As you can see from the snaps below, the shirt sticks with the traditional red body with white sleeves and shoulders. We’ve done-away with the red and gold lining and there seems to be a dark red stripe down the middle of the body.
However, the main difference is the collar which will be squared off and come with a navy blue trim.
It looks pretty basic to me so wouldn’t be surprised if the final shirt that gets released comes with a few more details, but it’s another solid effort from PUMA.
Check out the photos that were released on Twitter by @ArsenalEdits and @memz_dogi: