- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Done Deals: Arsenal confirm double deal as striker and defender leave the club on loan
Arsenal have confirmed that Mathieu Debuchy has joined Bordeaux on loan while Yaya Sanogo is off to Charlton after seeing his loan at Ajax cancelled.
Debuchy has lost his first team place to Hector Bellerin this season and the 30-year-old has asked to leave the club in order to get more regular first team football under his belt ahead of this summers European Championships.
Talks over a potential move to Aston Villa broke down and it opened the door for Bordeaux to make their move with the club announcing on Arsenal.com this evening tonight that Debuchy has moved back to Ligue 1 on loan until the end of the season.
Hopefully Debuchy can regain some confidence back in France but I think in the end we’ll see him leave the club on a permanent basis in the summer.
We’ve also revealed on the clubs website that Sanogo has joined Charlton on a six-month loan deal after seeing his year-long loan at Ajax cut short.
The 23-year-old only made four appearances during his time in Holland so it made sense for him to come back to England and hopefully Yaya will now get more minutes under his belt at the Valley.
Let’s be honest, he’s never going to be Arsenal quality but fingers crossed Sanogo can make an impression at Charlton and earn himself a permanent move in the summer.