- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
[Photos] Arsenal star steps-up comeback with run-out for U21′s
Tomas Rosicky has stepped-up his injury comeback with a 45 minute run-out for the Arsenal under-21′s this afternoon.
Rosicky is yet to feature for the first team this season after suffering a knee injury while on international duty back in June.
The Czech international returned to training earlier this month and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference yesterday that Rosicky was pencilled in to play for the under-21′s this afternoon.
The 35-year-old started in midfield and got a solid 45 minutes under his belt as the youngsters were held to a goalless draw by Swansea City.
Rosicky will obviously not play any part in the first team game with Chelsea on Sunday but he should be in contention to feature during the FA Cup clash with Burnley next weekend.
Here are some photos of Rosicky in action today courtesy of Arsenal.com: