- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
Referee confirmed for Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Stoke
Craig Pawson has been selected as the man who’ll be in charge when we take on Stoke City at the Britannia on Sunday afternoon.
We head to the Britannia this weekend and hopefully we’ll still be sitting top of the Premier League following Wednesday night’s trip to Liverpool.
We all know by now that Stoke always raise their game when Arsenal come to town and while Mark Hughes has his team playing some pretty decent stuff these days, with players like Shawcross still in the eleven we can be sure of some tasty challenges.
Hopefully Pawson has the balls to stamp out any nonsense from the hosts early on and we can come away without any serious injuries, but most importantly a vital three points.
The last Arsenal game Pawson took charge of was our thrilling 5-2 win over Leicester at the start of the season so fingers crossed we can bag another five goals this weekend!