- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Video: Arsenal 3-1 Sunderland: Campbell helps steer Gunners through
Arsenal eased into the fourth round of the FA Cup with a 3-1 comeback victory over Sunderland at the Emirates this afternoon.
Koscielny and Gibbs got themselves in a muddle on the edge of our area with Lens stealing possession before cooly slotting past Cech to give the visitors a shock lead in the 17th minute.
However, it didn’t take us long to level things up as Walcott did well to tee-up Campbell and the Costa Rican calmly finished for 1-1 in the 25th minute.
Aaron Ramsey then came off the bench to put us ahead in the 72nd minute when he finished off following a superb move involving Campbell and Bellerin.
The game was then over when Bellerin then set-up Olivier Giroud to tap home for 3-1 in the 75th minute as Arsenal booked their place in the fourth round.
Watch the goals below: