- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Ratings: Campbell impresses as Arsenal beat Sunderland 3-1 in FA Cup
Arsenal eased into the fourth round of the FA Cup with a 3-1 comeback victory over Sunderland at the Emirates this afternoon.
These are my ratings:
Cech 7/10 – Could do nothing for the goal but made a great save to keep it at 3-1.
Bellerin 8/10 – Outstanding. Such a threat down the right wing and set-up two goals with excellent crosses.
Gabriel 7/10 – Solid shift from the Brazilian. Got over an early ankle injury scare to put in a fine performance at the back.
Koscielny 6/10 – Not his best display. Lost possession on the edge of the box which led to the opening goal. Gibbs did him no favours but should have cleared his lines. Was also given a tough time in the air by Fletcher.
Gibbs 6.5/10 – Played his part in the Sunderland opener as he gave Kos a suicide pass but was a good outlet going forward.
Chambers 7/10 – Another solid outing in midfield for Calum. Kept things simple and broke up play effectively.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 7.5/10 – Unlucky not to break his scoring duck after striking the post with a long-range effort. Saw plenty of the ball.
Iwobi 7/10 – Lively showing from the youngster. Showed he has bags of talent and got the crowd off their seats with a couple of exciting runs.
Walcott 6.5/10 – Great play to set up Campbell for the equaliser but missed a couple of decent chances.
Campbell 8.5/10 – Excellent display. Lovely controlled finish to level things up at 1-1 and played a key role in the second goal. Was a real threat throughout.
Giroud 7/10 – Unlucky not to get a late penalty and missed a couple of half-chances. Not his day in front of goal but worked hard.
Ramsey 7.5/10 – A real game changer. Took his goal well and added some much needed energy to the midfield.
Arteta 6.5/10 – A calm head during the final 20 minutes.