- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Video: Arsenal 3-1 Sunderland: Ramsey on target as Gunners go second
Arsenal moved up to second in the Premier League table with a 3-1 victory over Sunderland at the Emirates this afternoon.
We took an undeserved lead in the 33rd minute when Joel Campbell latched on to a superb Mesut Ozil through ball to fire home the opener.
For the third consecutive game, we failed to hold on to a lead as Olivier Giroud put through his own net on the stroke of half-time to make it 1-1 at the break.
However, the French international made amends after he turned home Aaron Ramsey’s cross with a fine header for 2-1 in the 63rd minute.
We controlled the remainder of the game and eventually wrapped up the three points with a late third when Aaron Ramsey bundled home from close range to secure a 3-1 win.
The victory sees us climb up to second in the table after Man City lost at Stoke while Man Utd drew at home to West Ham. Leicester are now two points clear after beating Swansea.
Watch all the goals here: