- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
Ratings: Sanchez & Ozil shine as Arsenal beat Zagreb 3-0
Arsenal kept alive their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages of the Champions League after beating Dinamo Zagreb 3-0 at the Emirates tonight. Here are my ratings:
Cech 7.5/10 – Made a couple of very good saves to ensure a clean sheet. Did all that was asked of him.
Bellerin 7/10 – Comfortable in defence and always a threat in attack with his pace.
Koscielny 7/10 – Pretty comfortable evening for the Frenchman.
Mertesacker 7/10 – Another who barely had to break a sweat as Zagreb offered little going forwards.
Monreal 7.5/10 – Excellent work to set-up Sanchez for the second goal. Solid as usual.
Flamini 6.5/10 – Quietly went about his job but is limited on what he can offer us.
Cazorla 8/10 – Back to his best. Controlled the game from midfield and linked up well with the likes of Ozil and Sanchez.
Campbell 7.5/10 – Superb assist for Sanchez’s second goal. Impressive shift from the Costa Rican.
Ozil 9/10 – Outstanding once again. Opened the scoring with a stooping header and was wonderful to watch all game.
Alexis 9/10 – The little Chilean was back to his best. Scored two goals and set up Ozil’s opener. Sensational display.
Giroud 6/10 – Looks knackered. Movement was slow and ponderous and wasn’t a threat at all.
Ramsey 6/10 – Solid 20 minute cameo.