- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Arsene Wenger confirms injury boost ahead of Bayern Munich Clash
Arsene Wenger has confirmed Gabriel Paulista will return to the squad to face Bayern Munich tomorrow night.
The Brazilian international was a surprise absentee during our 3-0 victory over Watford on Saturday evening after initially being ruled out with illness.
It was then reported just before kick off that Gabriel had in fact undergone a minor operation on an unspecified problem, but Arsene insisted after the game it was nothing serious.
The boss has now been speaking at his pre-match press conference today and told reporters that Gabriel is fit and available to face Bayern at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
It will be a big boost to have him back in the squad and I’d actually start Gabriel alongside Koscielny at the back, but have a feeling Arsene will stick with Mertesacker.
We didn’t pick up any fresh injuries at Vicarage Road so I wouldn’t be surprised if the boss stuck with the same line-up that led us to a 3-0 win – although Giroud may come in for Walcott up front after coming off the bench to score against the Hornets.
Here’s what Arsene told Arsenal.com:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) October 19, 2015