- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
Surprise name joins 7 youngsters in Arsenal’s Champions League squad
Jeff Reine-Adelaide has joined seven other young stars in being named in Arsenal’s official Champions League squad for the coming campaign.
The 17-year-old midfielder joined Arsenal from Lens in the summer and made a real impression at the Emirates Cup at the start of August.
It seems he’s done enough to convince Arsene Wenger he has what it takes to push for a place in the first team squad as Reine-Adelaide has been named in our full Champions League squad alongside fellow summer signing Petr Cech.
Clubs are allowed a maximum of 25 players on their ‘A’ list – which Reine-Adelaide is part of along with goalkeeper Matt Macey and attacker Joel Campbell, who was strongly linked with a move away this summer.
We’ve also named seven youngsters on our ‘B’ list with Deyan Iliev, Alex Iwobi, Glen Kamara, Chris Willock, Stefan O’Connor, Tafari Moore and first team regular Hector Bellerin all making the cut.
However, the likes of Ryan Huddart, Julio Pleguezuelo, Ben Sheaf and Stephy Mavididi all missed out despite being on professional contracts.
So this is the group of players Arsene has to choose from for our group stage matches against Bayern Munich, Olympiacos and Dinamo Zagreb.