- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal Agreed Fee For World Class Star
Another development on the Petr Cech transfer saga tonight Gooners with Sky Sports News reporting that Arsenal have finally agreed a fee with Chelsea.
Speculation has been increasing steadily in recent days that we’re closing in on the signature of Cech with Sky Sports claiming over the weekend that we had agreed personal terms with the 33-year-old.
The last remaining stumbling block was to agree a fee with Chelsea and it appears that has now been overcome as Sky sources claim we’ve now settled on a deal worth £10.9m.
Some of the more ‘questionable’ newspapers reported this yesterday but fans don’t believe things until the likes of Sky or the BBC announce it, so thankfully that has now happened.
Nothing has come out from either Arsenal or Chelsea yet, but an official announcement is expected before the end of the week and we’ll finally have wrapped up our first signing of the summer.
As I’ve said for weeks, Cech will be a game-changing signing in the same mould as Sanchez and Ozil. He’s a genuine world class keeper and that’s something we haven’t had since the days of Jens Lehmann.
A reliable, safe pair of hands between the sticks is going to make a huge difference to our team next season and if we can add another defensive midfielder and a top class striker we’ll be in business.
Arsenal agree £10.9m fee with Chelsea for Petr Cech pic.twitter.com/ffbvVUWW49
— Memz Dogi (@Memz_Dogi) June 23, 2015