- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
Arsene Wenger Reveals Fresh Injury Doubt + Debuchy Latest
Arsene Wenger has revealed that Laurent Koscielny is a doubt to face Sunderland tomorrow while Mathieu Debuchy is still short of match fitness.
Koscielny put in another fine display during our 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon.
However, it seems he’s been struck down by a bout of flu after the game and now the boss says he may be forced to miss tomorrow’s clash with Sunderland.
I’d personally not take any chances with him as we only need one more point to secure third so I’d give Calum Chambers a run-out tomorrow night.
Wenger also confirmed that Debuchy is still unavailable as he’s not yet back in full training after missing the last three games with a hamstring injury, so Hector Bellerin will continue at right-back.
Ideally we’d rest the youngster as he looked a little jaded against United so hopefully Debuchy will be back in contention against West Brom on Sunday.
Here’s what the boss told reporters this morning:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 19, 2015
At Colney. Wenger: "We have an uncertainty about Koscielny (flu). I will know more after training because yesterday was a recovery day."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) May 19, 2015