- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Photos: Arsenal Boost As Fitness Doubt Trains Ahead Of Sunderland
Arsenal appear to have been handed a major injury boost with Laurent Koscielny taking part in training this afternoon ahead of tomorrow nights clash with Sunderland.
Arsene Wenger revealed at his pre-match press conference this morning that Koscielny was considered a doubt for the game as he had picked up a bout of flu following our 1-1 draw with Manchester United on Sunday.
The boss said he’d have to assess the centre-back’s condition at London Colney today but it seems Koscielny was fit enough to take part in full training which should mean he’s in contention to start against the Black Cats tomorrow.
We head into the game at the Emirates needing just a single point to practically secure third place in the table as United are currently two points adrift and we have a far superior goal difference.
Here are some of photos of Kos in action at training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: