- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Video: Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal: Walcott Helps Rescue Point For Gunners
Arsenal came from a goal down to earn a valuable point at Old Trafford with Theo Walcott’s introduction helping to force an own goal equaliser in the second half.
Manchester United opened the scoring in the 30th minute when Nacho Monreal left Ander Herrera free at the far post to volley home Ashley Young’s cross for 1-0.
We were below par for much of the game but started to look far more dangerous when Aaron Ramsey moved into the middle and Walcott came on at right-wing.
The out-of-favour attacker played a key role in the eqauliser as his cross was deflected past sub keeper Valdes via the foot of Blackett for 1-1 in the 82nd minute.
The result keeps us two points clear in third so one more point from our remaining two games should be enough to secure automatic Champions League qualification due to our superior goal difference.
Here are the goals: